Wednesday, June 9, 2010

One Month Old!!!!



I honestly cant believe our little tater tot is already a month old. He had his check up today. I hated that he had to get a shot but other than that he's doing great! He's up to 8lbs 7oz & his clothes aren't falling off of him anymore lol even though he's still in newborn clothes :) Things have been stressful with jonathan working nonstop but i just gotta keep telling myself it'll all be worth it in the end. I've spent the last 13 &1/2 nights alone and by friday when he's finally off i'll be soo happy & a little crazy! Matthew is being a great big brother to him. If he starts crying he's right there to tell him its okay and pop his pacifer back in his mouth lol. He still doesnt understand how fragile he is but i think hes getting it. And i got the
okay to start excersizing which i'm excited about i'm soo ready to get back in shape!!!

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Oh how precious! He's such a doll :)

And I dreaded running/getting back in shape..but now I'm addcited. I love running and feel sooo much better! You can do it, girl!!

Hannah had to get a few pops when Holdyn was tiny too - I know it's hard for them to understand but I was so scared she would really hurt him, so we had to swat her bottom a time or two ;)

Miss ya'll!