Friday, June 18, 2010

Myrtle Beach

On the way to the beach!
Jonathan making fun of me!

Matthew with his bullseye!

The 14 ft gator we stopped and saw :)

Aw love the water!


Covey chilling on the beach


My goofy group! ♥

Ha goobers!

~Covington~

Big Bug!

Jonathan & Matthew playing in the ocean!




Lol he didn't know i was takin a pic

Matthew playing in the sand

Me & my hubby ♥
Me & big bug!
My sexy man & beautiful baby boy!

Just me!

We had such a great time yesterday. It was good to just get away for the day & the boys did great. Matthew absolutely loved the beach. Needless to say we brought back a lot of seashells lol he said he had to get one for grandmama and ashley hehe. Then on the way home we stopped so the boys could buy some fireworks cuz they are illegal in NC (stupid i know) but they got a whole bunch so we're set for a good time :) Kids slept sooo good in the car. But it was nice to get home and get all the sand off.

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Must be nice to go to the beach!!

Matt&Torry said...

I know right!! I wanna go to schlitterbahn!