Sunday, April 10, 2011

FINALLY!

Matthew being the rockstar he is playing soccer!!!


My Beautiful baby boy!! 11 months old!! ♥♥♥

I finally got my blog to work. It turns out it wasnt my blog but when i updated internet explorer it stopped working. ANYWAYS So far this month has been crazy. I've had 2 photoshoots so far this month. A family shoot and a boudoir shoot :D Super excited about those. And I've also become a Scentsy Consultant. My Consultant kit should be here tomorrow and I'll be able to start going. I've gotten 1 party on the calendar and 3 more in the works which makes me beyond excited! It'll feel good to be able to contribute in some way to the income. Even if it is a little bit here and there its still something. And Scentsy is amazing!!!!!! I absolutely love it for sure. I've got 2 warmers going in my house now. One full size one in my living room and a plug in that I have put in the boys room. I've got another one on order, a plug in that will go in my room. But my house smells absolutely fantastic! I'm excited that i'll get a scentsy buddy in my starter kit as well. I want to see how the boys like it. I really want to get one for Coveys birthday next month. I'll go ahead and post the link to my Scentsy page so you can check it out PLEASE!!!! http://meagantharpe.scentsy.us/

Speaking of which its so hard to believe that my baby is going to be 1 in less than a month! CRAZINESS! Blows my mind. I've got to start planning his party and figuring out what to buy a 1 year old who doesnt need anymore toys or clothes. Think i'll just get him the scentsy buddy and let matthew pick him something out and be done with it. Next month is gonna be jammed packed as well. On top of Covingtons birthday, we have 3 other parties to go to. And Mother's day & My 23rd birthday!!!!!! I'm definately going out for that!

Ok i've got you all caught up. Here is the link for aprils photos but there arent that many for some reason but i'll be uploading more with all of the upcoming playdates and easter egg hunts!!!! http://www.facebook.com/album.php?fbid=10150476550265554&id=502400553&aid=636756&l=ea78d5814a

No comments: